eRequester – Procurement and Spend Management solution for Marine services, Barge operations, Ship repair, Ship building, MEP & Project based contracting companies.
In today’s environment of multiple offices, remote employees and increasing worker mobility paper-based purchase and requisition practices are difficult to manage. eRequester is a robust web-based requisition and purchasing solution that allows companies to define and implement more standardized purchasing practices to streamline and manage their supply chain. Designed for medium to large organizations, eRequester provides tremendous control over the purchasing process, and can help the entire organization run more smoothly. eRequester is simple to use and delivers rapid return on investment.
eRequester gives you an unparalleled ability to
- Control the purchasing process from start to end
- Implement a structured approval workflow process
- Web access – request material and labour, track comments and status, approve from mobile devices.
- Gain complete visibility of expenditure including commitments against budgets
- Optimise repetitive purchasing with blanket purchase orders
- Track receipts of goods into your inventory
- Track purchases against Project codes, phases and individual tasks
- Create customised business rules for automatic budget checking, approval routing, and expenditure oversight.
- Cloud and on-premise options
- Procure listed and unlisted items with long descriptions.
- Define workflow connecting users in ships and project sites to the relevant departments and divisions
- Template based entry to save time on repeating requisitions with a few hundred lines
- Connect with budgets for a project – see actuals, commitments and pending (requisitions) against budgets
- Raise Requisitions, Purchase Order, Receive items, and Match invoices and produce accrual report as required
- Expense management and tracking also available
eRequester is available as a standalone or hosted (SaaS) solution. Interested to learn more about eRequester?
Call us for a demo
Tel: +971 4 3545650